Friday, May 25, 2007

Gross Granola Contest


My illustrator friend, Keith, was getting hassled today at work because he was trying to draw a granola bar, but everyone said it looked too gross. So a handful of us worked with the criticism, and decided to spend a couple minutes to see who could make the most disgusting granola bar. This was my attempt. But we totally got 1-upped when my other friend, Allie, thought of the crucial gross-out factor, the dirty band-aid, not to mention toes and bloody fingers (check it out here)! I challenge you to make your own!

2 comments:

justinpatrickparpan said...

Bob, your stuff is amazing? I feel a certain kinship with your style and choice of subject matter. With your permission I would like to link you sir?

Bob Flynn said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Justin! I dig your work as well. Link away, I've just added you to my blog as well. Best---Bob