Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Comic for ARGH!

After going nearly a year without making a single comic, this is truly an accomplishment for me. Félix Diaz and Jorge Parras were kind enough to invite me to contribute a 2-page comic to their new comic magazine, ARGH! A Spanish comic magazine, at that! I'll be part of Issue #2, along with a number of comic artists. Everyone worked in the same color palette, because the magazine is printed in a 2-color process of black and cyan. This also marks a first for having my comic translated into another language (thanks Félix, I don't know a shred of Spanish). Anyway, here it is!


4 comments:

Miguel Porto said...

welcome and nice work!!!

Sunny Day Print Co. said...

I love it! The line weight is so tight too. Great job, make more! (demanding).

maxi said...

me encanta!!!

Swellzombie said...

this is really fun. In only two pages you got so much going on. I like the coloring. You did great for having only two colors.